No diets or weight loss, it's Fat loss.

I'm not on a diet. They have beginnings and ends. I used to know how to loose weight quick, but keeping it off was the problem. I've probably lost over 800 pounds in my life through yo-yo dieting. This is for life, a lifestyle change.
   I don't want to loose weight, I want to loose fat. I brag about loosing over 100 pounds now, but I'm more proud of the 20-25 pounds of muscle I've gained. I will steal from the fat2fit radio show when Jeff mentioned that he wants to eat as much healthy food as he can. I heard that and got the full picture.
    I want to eat as much food at my proper weight as I can. More muscle equals more good eating! I don't want to be a 199 pound guy how has to eat like a 170 pounder, I want to be a 199 pound guy that is above average in muscle and eat the amount that a 199 pound guy or 215 pound average guy would eat. Each pound of muscle needs 20-50 calories daily to maintain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

back on the horse, again. Electronic Cigarettes instead of smoking.

Been awhile 216 pounds, Ready to start going lower, again.

"I want to loose fat" has to become "I NEED to loose fat!".