It's a daily choice.

  I can't do it anymore. The pain of trying to diet the weight off and then when my diet is done I go back to eating like I did before brought me decades of y0-yo dieting. NO MORE!  I'm choosing every day to eat healthier and I'm liking it.  I even had cake and ice cream last Sunday. Not only was it Easter, but my moms Birthday :)  I allow my self cake and ice cream at those events. Small cake and one scoop, but it's still 14 or so times a year. Much better then my old habit of a quart of Ben and Jerrie's a few times a month.
    instead of pretzles with my dinner, you know the "go with" item i'm eating celery and like it! Grilled turkey on whole bread with a touch of ranch and one slice of cheese beats a cheesburger. It's all the small things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

back on the horse, again. Electronic Cigarettes instead of smoking.

Been awhile 216 pounds, Ready to start going lower, again.

"I want to loose fat" has to become "I NEED to loose fat!".