Didn't loose this week. I know why. Late night shopping spree

  To many free days and meals. One HUGE carnivor's party. (Pig roast). and some suspected water regaining. Not a big issue. Changing back to a 3 day weekly workout with weights.
Monday:  Chest, shoulders and tricepts.
Tue: Legs
Wed: back and biceps and forearms.
This is really funny. I did a late night run to our local store. Usually it would be for something like this (up till a few years ago.)
Warning:   FOOD "PORN" to fallow:

My all time favorite cookies: they actually didn't stock them for several years and I would check to see if they where back in a few times a year. Even went to Ebay...so sad.

But, I went to the grocery store late last night for THIS:

I was going to do a calorie comparison, but even a 5 year old could tell beans beat cookies.
Why the beans?
I make a complex carb that I eat every morning, with my protein. It includes:
Brown rice, Lentils and steamed mixed veggies. Now it includes beans!
Great complex carbs, fiber, veggies and some protein from veggies! Just about a 1/4 to 1/2 cup. Much better then cookies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Been awhile 216 pounds, Ready to start going lower, again.

"I want to loose fat" has to become "I NEED to loose fat!".

back on the horse, again. Electronic Cigarettes instead of smoking.